We have been so busy leading up to this day; getting the house on the market, getting it under contract, repairing what the new buyer wanted, and then moving out that it really hadn't set in that we were leaving our first home as a family! It really set in today when I was heading home from work, my stomach got that sad feeling when I made the opposite turn to come to the apartment instead of our "home." (tear)
We have done a decent job of making the apartment homey for the girls and all the amenities have really gotten Ruby excited to live here, but really I am counting down the days until we are in our new home and then the warm-cozy feeling of home will return.
Here are a few pictures from our wild weekend...now I just cannot wait for the signing of the sale so I can stop stressing (though I've been told there is nothing to stress about but it isn't final until everything is signed, therefore there is still room to stress!)
My babies hanging out in Darcy's old room; and then taking their final nap in Mommy and Daddy's room. :(
The help!!
Our Beautiful girls in front of the house.
Our little family at the house for the last time.
A couple pictures of the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment