Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Darcy's Baptism

Our little D bug got baptized this weekend, February 7, 2015.  It was a gorgeous weekend for February, highs were in the 70's!!  Darcy had lots of friends and family here for her special day; Nana/Papa, Gammy/Popo, Aunt Sarah/Ryan, Uncle Brad/Aunt Shannon, Brendon/Mel/Ella/Eyan/Cecilia, and Mrs. Herbster.  After the baptism we had everyone over for a little grilling and catching up, it really was a GREAT day!
I am grateful for my Mom and MIL taking pictures b/c I've found running with two kids and trying to maintain some sort of sanity that taking pictures just isn't something I immediately think of.

Aunt Sarah Schroeder (God Mother) Brendon Herbster (God Father)

Eric and I are so blessed to have two beautiful and healthy little girls, that we really have no idea how we got so lucky!  May God watch over them and keep them protected and loved forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment